Wood and Recycled Plastic Beaded Dangle Earrings from Ghana, "Joyful Morning"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the positive energy of a beautiful morning, artisan Esther Narh crafts this delightful pair of beaded dangle earrings that are perfect for a vibrant look. Made by hand in West Africa, the earrings feature different colored sese wood and recycled plastic beads which come together wonderfully to create a fun, lively design.
- 4 grams
- 0.14 oz
- 8 cm L x 1 cm W
- 3.1" L x 0.4" W
- Sese wood beads, recycled plastic beads, brass hooks
- Avoid contact with water
- Hook earrings
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.