Recycled paper and chrysocolla mask, "Inca Portrait"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Inspired by the art of the ancient Inca, Jaime Zapata creates the original design of this mask. The face is crafted with recycled paper and plaster of Paris, and its expression is painted with vivid detail by hand, with colors obtained from natural dyes to resemble those favored by the Inca. The cotton headdress is woven on a traditional loom and the extraordinary earrings are carved from chrysocolla.
- 1.82 kgs
- 4.0 lbs
- 30.5 cm H x 32 cm W x 10.5 cm D
- 12" H x 12.5" W x 4.1" D
- 100% cotton, recycled paper, plaster of Paris and chrysocolla. Acrylic filling
- Intended as wall decor
- Natural stone - some variations in color and/or pattern are to be expected
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes