Putumayo French Christmas Music CD, "French Christmas"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In France, Christmas is typically a restrained and intimate holiday. In francophone Canada, Christmas is an opportunity to lighten the mood and bring communities together for a big celebration before the cold North winds and deep snow make travel more difficult. Yet, despite the variations, both France and French Canada celebrate the holiday season with music that is overflowing with charm, beautiful melodies and heartfelt appreciation of all the joys that Christmas has to offer.
'French Christmas' features a recipe for French Kir Royale, a classic French apéritif often served during the winter holidays. It consists of an elegant blend of Champagne and crème de cassis (blackcurrant liqueur).
- 'Noël Blanc' by Jacqueline Francois
- 'Chanson Pour Noël' by Charles Trenet
- 'etoile des Neiges' by Line Renaud
- 'Noël Sans Vous' by Nadja
- 'Noël' by Edgar Bori
- 'Noël Jazz' by Lina Boudreau
- 'Guillaume, Prends Ton Tambourin' by Bruno Mursic
- 'Joyeux Noël' by Annie Villeneuve
- 'Mon Beau Sapin' by Marie-Chantal Toupin
- 'Petit Papa Noël' by Francesca Blanchard
- 'Papa Noël' by Joy Setton and The International School of Geneva
- 76 grams
- 0.2 lbs
- 12.7 cm H x 14 cm W x 0.6 cm D
- 5" H x 5.5" W x 0.3" D
- Compact disc in paper board case
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in USA.
- Ships fast from USA.