Handmade Suede Backpack in Lapis from Costa Rica, "Exploration in Lapis"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Costa Rican artisan Isabel Treminio invites you to explore the world with this beautiful backpack. She handcrafts the bag of suede, featuring a color scheme in solid lapis and black. The backpack drapes over the shoulders on two adjustable straps, and features a tasseled zipper pocket at the back and a larger pocket on the other side for storing a wealth of items. A zipper at the top opens to the bag's main lining, complete with a smaller and a larger open pocket.
- 0.36 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- Bag: 31 cm H x 25 cm W x 6 cm D
- Bag: 12.25" H x 9.75" W x 2.4" D
- Straps: 38 cm min L - x 72 cm max L x 3.5 cm W
- Straps: 15" min L - x 28.5" max L x 1.4" W
- Drop length: 18 cm min L - x 36 cm max L
- Drop length: 7" min L - x 14.25" max L
- Suede; polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Do not use a dryer
- Hand wash or machine wash on gentle cycle
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist supports children under the age of 18.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.