Handcrafted Blue Backpack in Leather and Embroidered Cotton, "Hill Tribe Cheerful Blue"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Chirada of Thailand presents a leather backpack with genuine hill tribe flair. The backpack is crafted of dark brown and royal blue pebble-grained leather, and accented with a hand-embroidered cotton panel from the Hmong hill tribe. The back side of the bag has a handy zipper pocket for keys or other small items. The fully-lined interior features 2 pockets with zippers and two open pockets to help keep you organized. Adjustable brown cotton shoulder straps and a leather handle at the top complete the original design.
Please note: Embroidered patterns and colors and their placement may vary according to availability; however, the overall theme will remain the same.
- 0.67 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Bag: 32 cm H x 28 cm W x 10 cm D
- Bag: 12.5" H x 11" W x 3.9" D
- Straps: 55 cm min L - x 95 cm max L x 3 cm W
- Straps: 21.75" min L - x 37" max L x 1.2" W
- Leather, cotton trim, brass hardware. Polyester suede lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Soft pebbled leather with a structured shape
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand