Geometric Recycled Wood Dangle Earrings in Red, "Geometric Composition"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In squares of recycled palo blanco and trumpet tree wood, geometric cutwork forms an intricate composition. Guatemalan artisan Julio Molina makes an eco-friendly statement with these dangle earrings, given a red finish. Each earring swings from a sterling silver hook. Says the artisan, "I love being able to create these earrings. They are totally unique. I believe that with these pieces we can be conscious of the great cutting of trees that is affecting our ecosystem."
- 2 grams
- 0.07 oz
- 5.3 cm L x 3.3 cm W x 0.3 cm D
- 2.1" L x 1.3" W x 0.1" D
- Recycled palo blanco and trumpet tree wood, 925 sterling silver hooks
- Avoid contact with water
- Hook earrings
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- High polish finish
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
Julio Molina has received a $100 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.