Brown Naga Tribe Handwoven Leather Accent Purse, "Tribal Journey"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Woven by hand, beautiful textiles attest to the skill of Naga women, a tribal people from northeastern India and parts of Burma. The weavings are incorporated in this lovely handbag from Chirada. Brown leather forms the adjustable strap and adorns each side, while a button safeguards the zip top closure. Inside, the shoulder bag is lined in brown suede fabric and features two inner pockets. Tiny bells adorn the front closure.
Because each bag is a handmade work of art, the colors and motifs will vary slightly but the theme remains the same.
- 0.30 kgs
- 0.7 lbs
- Bag: 21 cm H x 20.5 cm W x 8 cm D
- Bag: 8.25" H x 8" W x 3.1" D
- Strap: 81 cm min L - x 126 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 32" min L - x 50" max L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 35 cm min L - x 58 cm max L
- Drop length: 13.75" min L - x 22.75" max L
- 100% cotton, leather accents, aluminum button. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Features a button closure
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Color and motifs will vary, but the theme will be similar
- Features bells that produce sound
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
"Love my new crossbody!"
I just love my new cross body! It is even nicer than the picture. Not only is it superbly crafted, it is roomier than any other cross body I own. Im so glad I found Novica. I plan to do lots more shopping with you! I am very pleased. Thank you, Felicie Hazeur Gayle
- Great as a cross body; roomy enough for everyday use
Was This Review Helpful?