Black Leather and Cotton Backpack from Guatemala, "Guatemalan Complexity"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Featuring cotton accents woven with intricate geometric patterns, this black leather backpack is designed by Kory de Hernandez, who works with local artisans. Draped on two adjustable straps, the impressive backpack features six zipper pockets at the front and sides, with a hidden zipper pocket located at the back. A handle at the top provides for easy carry, right next to a colorful flap that opens with a magnetic snap, beneath the flap, the bag features a drawstring closure, revealing a lined interior complete with a zipper pocket at one side for storing small items.
- 0.94 kgs
- 2.1 lbs
- Bag: 30 cm H x 26 cm W x 16 cm D
- Bag: 11.75" H x 10.25" W x 6.25" D
- Strap(s): 52 cm min L - x 100 cm max L x 3 cm W
- Strap(s): 20.5" min L - x 39" max L x 1.2" W
- Drop length: 22 cm min L - x 46 cm max L
- Drop length: 8.75" min L - x 18" max L
- Handle(s): 17 cm L x 3.5 cm W
- Handle(s): 6.75" L x 1.4" W
- Drop length: 7 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 2.8" from strap to bag
Your Purchase Makes a Difference!
Kory de Hernandez has received a $200 microcredit loan with 0% interest.