Benjarong Porcelain Incense and Candle Holder (3 Piece), "Lotus Scent"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crafted of gleaming white Benjarong porcelain, an elegant lotus flower blooms magnificently in this regal incense and candle holder set from Thailand. Designed by Panida Tamjun, this flower-shaped set is decorated with hand-painted floral motifs and real gold accents. At the center, an incense holder that can hold nine sticks covers a tealight holder. The tealight holder can be removed from a larger candle holder that extends its elegant petals outward.
- 0.19 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Total size: 4.5 cm H x 10 cm W x 9.6 cm D
- Total size: 1.8" H x 3.9" W x 3.8" D
- Incense holder: 2.1 cm H x 4.3 cm Diam.
- Incense holder: 0.8" H x 1.7" Diam.
- Tealight holder: 4 cm H x 6.6 cm W x 6.6 cm D
- Tealight holder: 1.6" H x 2.6" W x 2.6" D
- Candle holder: 3.5 cm H x 10 cm W x 9.6 cm D
- Candle holder: 1.4" H x 3.9" W x 3.8" D
- Porcelain, gilt
- Incense not included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- Tealight included
- Never leave burning incense unattended
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Thailand.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Thailand
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.