Babul Acacia Haldu Wood Chess Set Convertible Storage Box, "Chess Club"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 3 to 4 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 3 to 4 weeks. Read more
Arti Sharma of India presents this beautifully crafted wood chess set. The hinged box opens flat to form the playing board, made of alternating squares of babul acacia and haldu wood. Lined with dark green velvet, the box when closed conveniently and securely stores the chess pieces.
- 0.74 kgs
- 1.6 lbs
- Chess board closed: 4 cm H x 30.5 cm W x 15 cm D
- Chess board closed: 1.6" H x 12" W x 6" D
- Chess board open: 30.5 cm H x 30.5 cm W x 2 cm D
- Chess board open: 12" H x 12" W x 0.8" D
- Largest piece: 5.7 cm H x 2 cm W x 2 cm D
- Largest piece: 2.2" H x 0.8" W x 0.8" D
- Smallest piece: 3 cm H x 2 cm W x 2 cm D
- Smallest piece: 1.2" H x 0.8" W x 0.8" D
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.